Thursday, January 6, 2011

YOU

So this is he layout I have been working on for the last couple of days.  Its a photo I took of Tiahni with my wonderful new Canon 500D.




It is a coulour I would not usually use but as soon as I put the photo on it I knew it was the right page.  There was a clock face on the paper which led me to use the DUSTY ATTIC clock.  I inked this with Tim Holtz Tum led glass and then Glimmer misted with lemongrass. WOW how great is that colour combination??  Then I called in at INSPIRED CRAFTS today and got some of these cute little DUSTY ATTIC butterlies. They just fitted in so well.  Also DUSTY ATTIC letters used for the title.  Of course, as always, a little bit of bling!!  I am really happy with how it has turned out.  I dont think these photos do it justice.  I really need lessons on how to take photos of my layouts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Michelle - pass on some of your mojo will ya! and when you find out how to take those photos please share.. I have problems with colour, my LO photos either look really pink or have a yellowish tinge argh.

    ReplyDelete