Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Creations!!

Well I attended the Inspired Crafts 1st Birthday bash...what a great time.  These people know how to look after you.  We had home made lunch , (Thanks Russell) cake for afternoon tea and pizza for tea.  Plenty of coffee and champagne in between.  Thank you so much for a great scrapping environment. So manyclever and talented ladies,  lots of laughter..perfect for creating..Thankyou ladies.

I managed to get 3  full lay outs done and have one more to complete. 








The first is a reverse canvas, one of my addictions at the moment.  Thanks to Tina and Sue for their input!!!!  LOTS AND LOTS of cutting in this one. Hope you can see all the details!!  DA lamp post (thanks Sue) gate and Corner scroll.  Beautiful Websters pages!!







This one is some lovely photos of my niece!!  I asked her to twirl around for me and hit the continuos button on my wonderful new camera!!  There are hand made flowers,  FOUR Dusty Attic doilieys on here Dusty Attic letters and as always BLING!!!!  Love this one simple but I am happy with it.












And LASTLY is a pic of my wonderfrul hubby and our two girls.  This is on Prima FLIGHTS OF FANCY paper.  DA butterfly (cant do aLO witthout DA) DA corner swirl.  Prima bling cut up and placed.  A white flower dipped in glimmer glaze, ( that I then spilt a whole bottle of) and a few other embellishments.

Now to finish the other one I started.


Thankyou for looking.  Remember a little bling goes a long way :)

1 comment:

  1. Michelle these are amazing, I especially love the canvas, so much work went into it and it paid off, Looks fabulous !!!

    ReplyDelete