Saturday, January 29, 2011

Everlasting Love






Well..I finally got a LO finished in all this terrible heat.  My hubby is working away at the moment and when I told him the photo I was scrapping he said to call the LO Everlasting Love..and that is just what I did.
Beautiful paper range BE MINE!!! Love it.used some of the stickers too.  DA 2 birds piece which I thought was just perfect for this LO.  I inked and misted then put 2 different colours of glimmer glam on before Utee..  The tag has Tim Holtz ink and then some glimmer mist I LOVE this colour so so shiny.  A Prima vine and just a little bit of BLING

Doesnt stand out too much in these photos but I put a lovely overlay on this photo.  A big thank you to MISTRA for helping me with these.  I think I will put them on every photo from now on!!
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. wow this is certainly stunning and the photo looks fantastic.......am loving your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Michelle, I do like this photo of you both and the close up shows the overlay beautifully! Love the new look blog too. Great colours :)

    ReplyDelete