So here is what I did yesterday and today. being as it was so hot I decided to get creative. Firstly I thought I would have a go at making some tissue paper flowers and some from material. The material is left over from my BRIDESMAIDS dresses 16 years ago. Lucky it didnt fall apart as I cut it. ha ha ha.
Then today I started a layout of Tiahni. I really enjoyed this one. I used a few DA pieces. Which I inked , misted, misted some more and then Uteed ( I need to perfect this techique). I used Prima papers and cut up a prima flourish placed in sevrla places. I used my WONDERFUL I Rock tool to heat set the BLING around the edges. ALWAYS have to have bling.
Till my next posting...remember to add a little bling to everyday..