Saturday, February 16, 2013

Summer Brights

I recently got my latest DT pack from Sawyers Place..the AWESOME new Summer Brights.

As soon as I opened them I knew what photos I had to use.  I have already scrapped one but HAD to use these pics.

Christmas day My Brother and Sister In Law put up this GIANT water slide..which proved fun for children and ADULTS (LOL).

This is a pic of my friends son..LOVE his face in this.

 
 
The summer brights were just perfect.  I used my new banner die in different sizes . I think they were the perfect addition to this layout.

Head over to http://www.sawyersplace.bigcartel.com and check out all the washi tapes available.

I have a few more Layouts and a couple of OTP to share with you.....So I will get my camera out and start sanpping.

Thanks for stopping by.

Take care


 photo PostSignature_zpsccab640d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment