Wednesday, February 27, 2013

LOVE THIS

On the weekend I attended my FIRST EVER scrapbooking retreat.  I had a great time..Cant say I was very productive.  I am afraid I took way tooooo much stuff and it took me too long top find thing every time I needed something.

I wanted to scrap this pic of hubby and myslef.

I used the reverse side of a piece from the Authentique range LOVELY and the paper was called "Amour".  I used some texture past to make a wonderful scroll in the left corner.  I added glimmer mists to that to get the right effect.

I cut out a banner using the wonderful washi tape GOLD SCRIPT..here is the link to this product

http://sawyersplace.bigcartel.com/product/gold-script-washi-tape-japanese-masking-tape-15mm-x-10m

I MADE some flowers with material that was very kindly given to me and I have to tell you I am addicted to making these at the moment!!!

Cut out the words LOVE THIS from my Cromwell Washi tape  http://sawyersplace.bigcartel.com/product/cromwell-black-text-japanese-masking-smash-tissue-tape-10mm-x-10m and I have to say I just love that little piece on my page.


A few charms and here you go


 
 
I have a few more Lay outs I want to share with you so I need to get taking pics and adding to my blog.
 
Until then Take care and I hope you get creative

 photo PostSignature_zpsccab640d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment