Sunday, August 26, 2012

Not A Photo in Sight

This post is not of a scarpping nature but its a craft.   Lately I am finding i am crocheting a heck of a lot. I have knitted since i was 5 but only learnt to follow a crochet pattern lst year...now ther is NO stopping me LOL.  But ....before I learned about scrapping I used to take a jewellery making class once a week.  I LOVED IT...made lots of unique pieces...always lots of BLING.

So last night I though I would have a play with some of the hundreds (Maybe THOUSANDS) of things I have here and made some bracelets.  Mostly with an animal type theme as I am thinking of donating them to a animal rescue group for them to auction off. 




Anyway ,......here they are......


I think I am a little addicted to the lucite flowers!!!  As ALWAYS there are some nice Swarovski crystals too.

So next time I might share some of my crochet with you  LOL.

Until then....heres hoping you have lots of creative time..

XX

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog just when I was surfing on this topic. I am happy that I found your blog and information I wanted.

    Tech Mentro

    ReplyDelete