Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Special Canvas for LINDA

Tonight we went to tea at our local to celebrate the birthday of a friend.  We met 10 years ago when our children started Pre Primary together.  I decided to MAKE her a gift this year so a canvas sprung to mind..

Being mindlful of what she likes and doesnt like and after much searching and advising from 2 HIGHLY talented scrappy friends I set to.

Her favourite colour is blue so i painted the 10 x 10 canvas...

Then searched my chip board stash for little bits and pieces.  I have glimemrs misted and glimmer galmmed in so many colours I can even tell you..all until I got what I wanted.

I ran a few pieces of the chipboard through an embossing folder to give some more texture.  Cut out some flowers from Tim Holtz grunge for one corrner and made a nice floral piece for the other.

Finished off with some German Scrap and a couple of Prima corners..here it is.

I took the pics quickly on my phone qand some pieces are still drying so please excuse the quality but you get to see what I managed to create.












Having just got back from tea I can tell you she loved it and I will be doing a lot more of them in the future.

Thankyou for looking and wishing you all a wonderful and creative week..

XX
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. awesome stuff... see what you can put your mind to when you try it.. glad Linda loved it..

    ReplyDelete