Saturday, September 14, 2013

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Like the title says I have been  BUSY BUSY BUSY.  2 months ago I re joined the workforce after running our business for 11 years.  That was a big challenge!! THEN I got a nasty ear infection that lasted over a month and I am still having issues with it now.  All this has meant I haven't been very creative.
Sometimes its just plain HARD. I have 2 children LOTS of fur babies and a very supportive hubby but it still all gets a bit overwhelming at times.
All that makes creating very very HARD!!! BUTTT...I have been feeling like scrapping again. My love for creating canvas's is clearly still there,  I have made 4 recently.
I need to take lots of pics today and put them all on here so you can see what I have been making.
Until then I wanted to share a little something I just found.
I think sometimes I get overwhelmed in my scrapping because I compare my stuff to others, think I am not as good. Scrapping IS a personal thing. It is about recording my memories in an artistic way.
So take a look at this lovely saying and NEVER let anyone take away your sparkle. We all shine in our own way.





 photo PostSignature_zpsccab640d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment