Friday, June 7, 2013

MY POOOOOR BLOG


Hi everyone. MY POOOOORRR Blog it has been soooo neglected, this thing called life seems to have gotten in the way.

I have had a few things going on.  I went back to the workforce for the first time in over 6 years. So far I am enjoying that.

For a long time I have wanted to sell some of my other hand crafts online so FINALLY  ( with a little push and lots of help from some friends) I started up selling my crochet and knitting creations. It was Autumn when I started and things were slow but now winter has begun I need more fingers and I AM Loving it.

So I am sad to say my scrapping has been as neglected as my blog, which is a shame as I have so many wonderful new pictures to scrap BUT SOON.

In the mean time I thought I would share some of my crochet goodies with you.








So for now let me just leave you with this that I recently read

BE GREATFUL FOR THE GIFT THAT WAS GIVEN TO YOU AND LIVE EVERYDAY WITH PASSION



 photo PostSignature_zpsccab640d.png

No comments:

Post a Comment