Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A bit of Christmas

SOOO..in all this CRAZInESS at this time of year I sat down and decided to make a Christmas piece that we can put out each year.  Last year I made an advent calendar so this year its just a little frame.  I am so so happy with the way it turned out.

Its a DA 8x8 frame. I inked it but thenchanged my mind on how I wanted it to look so used real snow and diamond dust on the outside.  I had some gorgeous Websters papers from last year and cut them out ...also a BO Bunny santa , I LOVE Santa.  A prima vine which I cut , inked and put diamond dust on and here is the finished product.   hope you like it as much as I do

2 comments:

  1. love it.. how gorgeous is that.. very nice indeed.. thanks for sharing this awesome chrissy piece with us.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, so glad you got a nice keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete