Monday, July 4, 2011

July 1st Challenge

So ..I have become addicted to doing the challenges over at Once Upon A Sketch.  They are challenging and I am loving that they are making me do things I wouldnt normally in my layouts..ESPECIALLY journalling...I am shocking at journalling on my photos..I often hide it.
The July 1st challenge is as follows


Journalling Criteria: Who is in the photo? Name the person in the photo and at least 1 fact about them. This can be personality, character, talent , achievement etc. but it must be at least 2 sentences long. 


So, using a photo of our youngest , taken on her Birthday which she was lucky enough to be in Bali for, this is my take on the sketch











I have used FOR THE RECORD paper and embellishments for this one.  I made 2 flowers for the bottom corner..I love these they are so easy and look GREAT.  I don't usually spray on my page so this was another challenge for me here.  Very happy with how its turned out and cant wait till the 15th for their new challenge.  I have several more lay outs to upload....if I get some free time today.  Thank you for looking ....

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout...you have used one of my favourite paper collections!...great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Once Upon A...Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet layout. Just like Irini this is mone of my favourite paper lined this year. Thanks for playing at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done at doing so many new and challenging ideas in one page.... and making it look so easy!! The colours and design here are perfect. Beautiful page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I'm drawn to is the banner. It's amazing. Your flowers turned out great don't you love handmade flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful page!
    Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

    ReplyDelete