Saturday, May 7, 2011

New DA









I attended a crop last night and the shop had just received its new order of DA..I had pre ordered several pieces so as not to miss out.  These little leave stems are MY favourite now!!!  


I learned that I do not have to take EVERYTHING with me to a crop to be able to create.  With just 3 different colours of glimmers mist I was able to get many different colours if I mixed them.

The first LO is one of our Eldest daughter.  Its Kaiser paper...I used some Prima flowers which were white and I coloured with glimmers mist..and those BEAUTIFUL DA stems!! 

The second is Prima paper and the colours are JUST GORGEOUS!!!!  I used some new collections butterflies...DA stems (Again) , a hand coloured doily, DA fancy trim and more Prima flowers ...oh and of course  BLING.

Thank you for looking

2 comments:

  1. These are all stunning, you did wonders last night, and I love the photos, Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts both of them! Lots of gorgeous flowers and your trademark BLING!!!! :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete